Last week on Malwarebytes Labs, we looked at IoT problems, Microsoft’s Patch Tuesday, and how cybercriminals want access to your cloud services. We also explored how VPNs can protect your privacy, and asked if MSPs have picked the right PSA.
Other cybersecurity news
- Hot phishing targets: Some brands are more appealing to scammers than others (Source: ZDNet)
- Not so private: Student finds way to watch private YouTube videos (Source: The Register)
- Gone dark: Dark-web marketplace DarkMarket taken down (Source: Interpol)
- Don’t lose your keys: Researchers lock horns with Google Titan (Source: Naked Security)
- Malware under fire: Malware vulnerability database launches (Source: Daily Swig)
- Holiday phishing: Iranian APT group launches not-so-festive attack (Source: Bank Info Security)
- COVID scams: Vaccine used as bait by criminals (Source: IT Pro)
- Holes in the safety net: Banks warned not to scrap protection (Source: This is money)
- Scam confusion: Pushy sales tactics mistaken for scam (Source: Guardian)
- Mac Malware on the run: Malware operation avoids detection for 5 years (Source: ZDNet)
Stay safe, everyone!