The domain 100klv.com was blocked by Malwarebytes because it was associated with a Trojan detected as Trojan.SmokeLoader.
Servers in this domain were found to host malware for campaigns pushing the SmokeLoader Trojan.
Malwarebytes Premium and Browser Guard block the domain 100klv.com because it was associated with a Trojan.
Malwarebytes blocks the domain 100klv.com
Should users wish to visit a blocked Domain and exclude it from being blocked, they can add it to the exclusions list. Here’s how to do it.
- Open Malwarebytes for Windows.
- Click the Detection History
- Click the Allow List
- To add an item to the Allow List, click Add.
- Select Allow a website.
- Select Add a URL and enter the domain that you wish to exclude.
- Click on Done and the domain should appear in your Allow List.