The IP 18.104.22.168 was blocked because it was associated with riskware and a trojan detected by Malwarebytes as Trojan.Crypt.
The IP 22.214.171.124 is known to host trojans detected by Malwarebytes as Trojan.Crypt, they were noticed to be downloaded from this IP by a backdoor detected by Malwarebytes as Backdoor.Farfli.
Malwarebytes blocks the IP 126.96.36.199 because it is associated with riskware.
Malwarebytes blocks the IP 188.8.131.52
Should users wish to visit a blocked IP Address and exclude it from being blocked, they can add it to the exclusions list. Here’s how to do it.
- Open Malwarebytes for Windows.
- Click the Detection History
- Click the Allow List
- To add an item to the Allow List, click Add.
- Select Allow a website.
- Select Add an IP address and enter the IP address that you wish to exclude.
- Click on Done and the IP address should appear in your Allow List.