The IP 18.104.22.168 was blocked because it is associated with phishing.
The IP 22.214.171.124 was found to be hosting bank phishing sites.
Malwarebytes blocks the IP 126.96.36.199 because it is associated with phishing.
Malwarebytes blocks the IP 188.8.131.52
Should users wish to visit a blocked IP Address and exclude it from being blocked, they can add it to the exclusions list. Here’s how to do it.
- Open Malwarebytes for Windows.
- Click the Detection History
- Click the Allow List
- To add an item to the Allow List, click Add.
- Select Allow a website.
- Select Add an IP address and enter the IP address that you wish to exclude.
- Click on Done and the IP address should appear in your Allow List.