The IP address 126.96.36.199 was blocked because it was asscociated with Ransomware detected by Malwarebytes as Ransom.Sodinokibi.
The IP 188.8.131.52 was found to be hosting malware in the form of a ransomware dropper.
Malwarebytes blocks the IP 184.108.40.206 because it was asscociated with Ransomware.
Malwarebytes blocks the IP 220.127.116.11
Should users wish to visit a blocked IP Address and exclude it from being blocked, they can add it to the exclusions list. Here’s how to do it.
- Open Malwarebytes for Windows.
- Click the Detection History
- Click the Allow List
- To add an item to the Allow List, click Add.
- Select Allow a website.
- Select Add an IP address and enter the IP address that you wish to exclude.
- Click on Done and the IP address should appear in your Allow List.