The IP 22.214.171.124 was blocked because it is associated with malware identified as a keylogger known as Agent Tesla.
Agent Tesla is a commercial keylogger that can be abused to monitor the keystrokes on a system and take screenshots. The IP 126.96.36.199 hosts a webpanel for this keylogger.
Malwarebytes blocks the IP 188.8.131.52 because it is associated with malware.
Malwarebytes blocks the IP 184.108.40.206
Should users wish to visit a blocked IP Address and exclude it from being blocked, they can add it to the exclusions list. Here’s how to do it.
- Open Malwarebytes for Windows.
- Click the Detection History
- Click the Allow List
- To add an item to the Allow List, click Add.
- Select Allow a website.
- Select Add an IP address and enter the IP address that you wish to exclude.
- Click on Done and the IP address should appear in your Allow List.