The IP 18.104.22.168 was blocked beacuse it was associated with a hijack and fraud.
A server at the IP address 22.214.171.124 hosted a browlock leading to Tech Support Scams.
Visitors would have seen this popup or a similar one
Malwarebytes blocks the IP 126.96.36.199 because it was associated with a hijack.
Malwarebytes blocks the IP 188.8.131.52
Should users wish to visit a blocked IP Address and exclude it from being blocked, they can add it to the exclusions list. Here’s how to do it.
- Open Malwarebytes for Windows.
- Click the Detection History
- Click the Allow List
- To add an item to the Allow List, click Add.
- Select Allow a website.
- Select Add an IP address and enter the IP address that you wish to exclude.
- Click on Done and the IP address should appear in your Allow List.