The IP 184.108.40.206 is detected by Malwarebytes because it hosts Trojan malware.
Malwarebytes blocks the IP 220.127.116.11 because it hosts a Trojan.
Malwarebytes blocks 18.104.22.168
Add an exclusion
Should users wish to visit a blocked IP Address and exclude it from being blocked, they can add it to the exclusions list. Here’s how to do it.
- Open Malwarebytes for Windows.
- Click the Detection History
- Click the Allow List
- To add an item to the Allow List, click Add.
- Select Allow a website.
- Select Add an IP address and enter the IP address that you wish to exclude.
- Click on Done and the IP address should appear in your Allow List.