The IP 188.8.131.52 is detected by Malwarebytes because it is in use as a C&C server by malware known as Backdoor.Remcos.
Malwarebytes blocks the IP 184.108.40.206 because it is used by malware.
Malwarebytes blocks traffic to IP 220.127.116.11
Add an exclusion
Should users wish to visit a blocked IP Address and exclude it from being blocked, they can add it to the exclusions list. Here’s how to do it.
- Open Malwarebytes for Windows.
- Click the Detection History
- Click the Allow List
- To add an item to the Allow List, click Add.
- Select Allow a website.
- Select Add an IP address and enter the IP address that you wish to exclude.
- Click on Done and the IP address should appear in your Allow List.