The IP 22.214.171.124 was blocked bcause it is associated with Trojans targeting Liinux systems.
The IP 126.96.36.199 was found to be hosting Trojans.
Malwarebytes blocks the IP 188.8.131.52 bercause it is associated with Trojans.
Malwarebytes blocks the IP 184.108.40.206
Should users wish to visit a blocked IP Address and exclude it from being blocked, they can add it to the exclusions list. Here’s how to do it.
- Open Malwarebytes for Windows.
- Click the Detection History
- Click the Allow List
- To add an item to the Allow List, click Add.
- Select Allow a website.
- Select Add an IP address and enter the IP address that you wish to exclude.
- Click on Done and the IP address should appear in your Allow List.