The IP address 188.8.131.52 was blocked because it hosted an exploit.
Servers at the IP 184.108.40.206 were found to be serving an exploit aimed at MiktoTik routers.
Malwarebytes blocks the IP 220.127.116.11 because it hosted an exploit.
Malwarebytes blocks the IP 18.104.22.168
Should users wish to visit a blocked IP Address and exclude it from being blocked, they can add it to the exclusions list. Here’s how to do it.
- Open Malwarebytes for Windows.
- Click the Detection History
- Click the Allow List
- To add an item to the Allow List, click Add.
- Select Allow a website.
- Select Add an IP address and enter the IP address that you wish to exclude.
- Click on Done and the IP address should appear in your Allow List.