The IP 184.108.40.206 was blocked because it was associated with riskware and trojans.
Malware has been found to be hosted on the IP 220.127.116.11 that was associated with the Mirai botnet and to compromise Drupal sites.
Malwarebytes blocks the IP 18.104.22.168 because it was associated with riskware.
Malwarebytes blocks the IP 22.214.171.124
Should users wish to visit a blocked IP Address and exclude it from being blocked, they can add it to the exclusions list. Here’s how to do it.
- Open Malwarebytes for Windows.
- Click the Detection History
- Click the Allow List
- To add an item to the Allow List, click Add.
- Select Allow a website.
- Select Add an IP address and enter the IP address that you wish to exclude.
- Click on Done and the IP address should appear in your Allow List.