The IP 188.8.131.52 was blocked as part of the range 184.108.40.206 – 220.127.116.11 because they are associated with Fraud and host PUPs.
Malwarebytes blocks the IP because it is associated with Fraud and PUPs.
Malwarebytes blocks the IP 18.104.22.168
Should users wish to visit a blocked IP Address and exclude it from being blocked, they can add it to the exclusions list. Here’s how to do it.
- Open Malwarebytes for Windows.
- Click the Detection History
- Click the Allow List
- To add an item to the Allow List, click Add.
- Select Allow a website.
- Select Add an IP address and enter the IP address that you wish to exclude.
- Click on Done and the IP address should appear in your Allow List.