The IP address 188.8.131.52 was blocked because it was associated with malware, fraud, and spam.
Websites at the IP address 184.108.40.206 were found to use web push notifications leading to fraudulous sites.
Malwarebytes blocks the IP 220.127.116.11 because it is associated with fraud.
Malwarebytes blocks the IP 18.104.22.168
Should users wish to visit a blocked IP Address and exclude it from being blocked, they can add it to the exclusions list. Here’s how to do it.
- Open Malwarebytes for Windows.
- Click the Detection History
- Click the Allow List
- To add an item to the Allow List, click Add.
- Select Allow a website.
- Select Add an IP address and enter the IP address that you wish to exclude.
- Click on Done and the IP address should appear in your Allow List.