Malwarebytes blocks a few subdomains of the domain ads4trk.com because they are associated with Trojans and riskware.
Many subdomains in this domain are associated wiith fake pharma, explicit content, cracks, and keygens. Some of these site are involved in fraud, phishing, and even distributing malware.
Malwarebytes blocks a few subdomains of the domain ads4trk.com because they were associated with Trojans and riskware.
Malwarebytes blocks subdomains of ads4trk.com
Should users wish to visit a blocked Domain and exclude it from being blocked, they can add it to the exclusions list. Here’s how to do it.
- Open Malwarebytes for Windows.
- Click the Detection History
- Click the Allow List
- To add an item to the Allow List, click Add.
- Select Allow a website.
- Select Add a URL and enter the domain that you wish to exclude.
- Click on Done and the domain should appear in your Allow List.