Adware.BrowserModule is Malwarebytes’ detection for a specific family of adware targeting Windows systems that uses browser extensions in Chrome, Firefox, and Opera to show advertisements.
Malwarebytes protects users from Adware.BrowserModule with its real-time protection technology.
Malwarebytes protects against Adware.BrowserModule
Malwarebytes can detect and remove Adware.BrowserModule without further user interaction.
- Please download Malwarebytes to your desktop.
- Double-click MBSetup.exe and follow the prompts to install the program.
- When your Malwarebytes for Windows installation completes, the program opens to the Welcome to Malwarebytes screen.
- Click on the Get started button.
- Click Scan to start a Threat Scan.
- Click Quarantine to remove the found threats.
- Reboot the system if prompted to complete the removal process.
An example of a removal guide for Tables, a member of this adware family, can be found on our forums.