Adware.FileFinder is Malwarebytes’ detection name for a rather large family of browser hijackers.
Adware.FileFinder redirects users to advertising sites different from the ones they intended to visit.
Malwarebytes blocks Adware.FileFinder by using real-time protection.
Malwarebytes blocks Adware.FileFinder
Malwarebytes can detect and remove Adware.FileFinder without further user interaction.
- Please download Malwarebytes to your desktop.
- Double-click MBSetup.exe and follow the prompts to install the program.
- When your Malwarebytes for Windows installation completes, the program opens to the Welcome to Malwarebytes screen.
- Click on the Get started button.
- Click Scan to start a Threat Scan.
- Click Quarantine to remove the found threats.
- Reboot the system if prompted to complete the removal process.
We do encourage victims of browser hijackers to visit our Restore Browser Settings site.