Several subdomains of the domain appspot.com were blocked by Malwarebytes because they were associated with phishing and riskware.
The domain appspot.com offers developers an infrastructure to build, deploy, and scale applications, websites, and services. But this infrastructure is abused to host phishing websites and riskware.
Malwarebytes Premium and Browser Guard block several subdomains of the domain duckdns.org because they are associated with phishing and riskware.
Malwarebytes blocks several subdomains of appspot.com
Should users wish to visit a blocked Domain and exclude it from being blocked, they can add it to the exclusions list. Here’s how to do it.
- Open Malwarebytes for Windows.
- Click the Detection History
- Click the Allow List
- To add an item to the Allow List, click Add.
- Select Allow a website.
- Select Add a URL and enter the domain that you wish to exclude.
- Click on Done and the domain should appear in your Allow List.