Backdoor.Agent.NOIP is the generic detection for backdoors that use No-IP domains. No-IP.com is a company that provides dynamic domain name services.
Malwarebytes protects users from Backdoor.Agent.NOIP by using real-time protection.
Malwarebytes blocks Backdoor.Agent.NOIP
Malwarebytyes can remove Backdoor.Agent.NOIP without further user intervention.
- Please download Malwarebytes to your desktop.
- Double-click MBSetup.exe and follow the prompts to install the program.
- When your Malwarebytes for Windows installation completes, the program opens to the Welcome to Malwarebytes screen.
- Click on the Get started button.
- Click Scan to start a Threat Scan.
- Click Quarantine to remove the found threats.
- Reboot the system if prompted to complete the removal process.