Backdoor.Farfli is a detection for a family of trojans that gives threat-actors several options of gaining access to the affected system.
Backdoor.Farfli allows the attacker capable to perform several malicious tasks, such as downloading and then running other potentially malicious files, and logging user keystrokes. This backdoor can also shut down or terminate systems it’s installed on.
Malwarebytes protects users from Backdoor.Farfli by using real-time protection.
Malwarebytes blocks Backdoor.Farfli
Malwarebytes can remove Backdoor.Farfli without further user interaction.
- Please download Malwarebytes to your desktop.
- Double-click MBSetup.exe and follow the prompts to install the program.
- When your Malwarebytes for Windows installation completes, the program opens to the Welcome to Malwarebytes screen.
- Click on the Get started button.
- Click Scan to start a Threat Scan.
- Click Quarantine to remove the found threats.
- Reboot the system if prompted to complete the removal process.