The domain browserio.com is blocked because it hosts adware.
The site hosts adware that poses as an alternative browser.
Malware blocks the domain browserio.com because it hosts adware.
Malwarebytes blocks the domain browserio.com
Add an exclusion
Should users wish to visit a blocked Domain and exclude it from being blocked, they can add it to the exclusions list. Here’s how to do it.
- Open Malwarebytes for Windows.
- Click the Detection History
- Click the Allow List
- To add an item to the Allow List, click Add.
- Select Allow a website.
- Select Add a URL and enter the domain that you wish to exclude.
- Click on Done and the domain should appear in your Allow List.