Several subdomains of cdn77.org are blocked by Malwarebytes because they were associated with a Trojan, phishing, or riskware.
Websites on this domain have been found hosting malware, phishing sites, and other malicious pages.
Malwarebytes Premium and Browser Guard block parts of the domain cdn77.org because they are associated with a Trojan, phishing, or riskware.
Malwarebytes blocks subdomains of cdn77.org
Should users wish to visit a blocked Domain and exclude it from being blocked, they can add it to the exclusions list. Here’s how to do it.
- Open Malwarebytes for Windows.
- Click the Detection History
- Click the Allow List
- To add an item to the Allow List, click Add.
- Select Allow a website.
- Select Add a URL and enter the domain that you wish to exclude.
- Click on Done and the domain should appear in your Allow List.