Several subdomains of cloudfront.net are blocked by Malwarebytes because they were associated with a Trojan, phishing, or riskware.
Websites on the blocked subdomains have been found hosting malware, phishing sites, and other malicious pages.
Malwarebytes Premium and Browser Guard block parts of the domain cloudfront.net because they are associated with a Trojan, phishing, or riskware.
Malwarebytes blocks the subdomain dmorpssjnqvjy.cloudfront.net
Should users wish to visit a blocked Domain and exclude it from being blocked, they can add it to the exclusions list. Here’s how to do it.
- Open Malwarebytes for Windows.
- Click the Detection History
- Click the Allow List
- To add an item to the Allow List, click Add.
- Select Allow a website.
- Select Add a URL and enter the domain that you wish to exclude.
- Click on Done and the domain should appear in your Allow List.