The domain cmptch.com was blocked by Malwarebytes because it hosts advertisements delivered by certain PUPs and adware.
The domain cmptch.com serves as a host and redirect service for advertisements originating from PUPs and adware, more specifically PUP.Optional.Cmptch and Adware.Cmptch.
Malwarebytes blocks traffic to the domain cmptch.com.
Malwarebytes blocks cmptch.com
Add an exclusion
Should users wish to visit a blocked Domain and exclude it from being blocked, they can add it to the exclusions list. Here’s how to do it.
- Open Malwarebytes for Windows.
- Click the Detection History
- Click the Allow List
- To add an item to the Allow List, click Add.
- Select Allow a website.
- Select Add a URL and enter the domain that you wish to exclude.
- Click on Done and the domain should appear in your Allow List.