DDoSTool. is Malwarebytes’ detection name for a category of malware that is capable of performing DDoS attacks.
Malwarebytes protects users from items detected as DDoSTool. by using real-time protection.
Malwarebytes blocks DDoSTool.Nitol
Malwarebytes can detect and remove DDoSTool. without further user interaction.
- Please download Malwarebytes to your desktop.
- Double-click MBSetup.exe and follow the prompts to install the program.
- When your Malwarebytes for Windows installation completes, the program opens to the Welcome to Malwarebytes screen.
- Click on the Get started button.
- Click Scan to start a Threat Scan.
- Click Quarantine to remove the found threats.
- Reboot the system if prompted to complete the removal process.