The domain dvrlists.com was blocked by Malwarebytes because it is associated with phishing.
The domain dvrlists.com is a webhosting domain. Many subdomains have been found to be involved in phishing.
Malwarebytes Premium and Browser Guard block the domain dvrlists.com because it is associated with phishing.
Malwarebytes blocks the domain dvrlists.com
Should users wish to visit a blocked Domain and exclude it from being blocked, they can add it to the exclusions list. Here’s how to do it.
- Open Malwarebytes for Windows.
- Click the Detection History
- Click the Allow List
- To add an item to the Allow List, click Add.
- Select Allow a website.
- Select Add a URL and enter the domain that you wish to exclude.
- Click on Done and the domain should appear in your Allow List.