The domain ladsup.com was blocked because it was associated with malvertising.
Malwarebytes blocks the domain ladsup.com because it was associated with malvertising.
Malwarebytes blocks the domain ladsup.com
Should users wish to visit a blocked Domain and exclude it from being blocked, they can add it to the exclusions list. Here’s how to do it.
- Open Malwarebytes for Windows.
- Click the Detection History
- Click the Allow List
- To add an item to the Allow List, click Add.
- Select Allow a website.
- Select Add a URL and enter the domain that you wish to exclude.
- Click on Done and the domain should appear in your Allow List.