Several subdomains of the domain plesk.page are blocked by Malwarebytes because they were associated with phishing.
Plesk is a platform that provides a web-based dashboard to automate and manage websites, mail, servers, and storage which is abused by some to host phishing websites.
Malwarebytes Premium and Browser Guard block subdomains of plesk.page because they are associated with phishing.
Malwarebytes blcoks several subdomains of plesk.page
Should users wish to visit a blocked Domain and exclude it from being blocked, they can add it to the exclusions list. Here’s how to do it.
- Open Malwarebytes for Windows.
- Click the Detection History
- Click the Allow List
- To add an item to the Allow List, click Add.
- Select Allow a website.
- Select Add a URL and enter the domain that you wish to exclude.
- Click on Done and the domain should appear in your Allow List.