The domain popads.net was blocked because it hosts fraudulent advertisements that lead to potentially unwanted programs (PUPs).
Malwarebytes blocks the domain popads.net because it hosts fraudulent advertisements that lead to PUPs.
Malwarebytes blocks popads.net
Add an exclusion
Should users wish to visit a blocked Domain and exclude it from being blocked, they can add it to the exclusions list. Here’s how to do it.
- Open Malwarebytes for Windows.
- Click the Detection History
- Click the Allow List
- To add an item to the Allow List, click Add.
- Select Allow a website.
- Select Add a URL and enter the domain that you wish to exclude.
- Click on Done and the domain should appear in your Allow List.