The domain rcacademy.at was blocked by Malwarebytes because it was associated with a Trojan detected as Trojan.SmokeLoader.
Websites in the domain rcacademy.at have been compromised to involve them in SmokeLoader malware campaigns.
Malwarebytes Premium and Browser Guard block the domain rcacademy.at because it was associated with a Trojan.
Malwarebytes blocks the domain rcacademy.at
Should users wish to visit a blocked Domain and exclude it from being blocked, they can add it to the exclusions list. Here’s how to do it.
- Open Malwarebytes for Windows.
- Click the Detection History
- Click the Allow List
- To add an item to the Allow List, click Add.
- Select Allow a website.
- Select Add a URL and enter the domain that you wish to exclude.
- Click on Done and the domain should appear in your Allow List.