The domain searchencrypt.com was blocked because it is associated with PUPs and a rogue detected by Malwarebytes as Rogue.SearchEncrypt.
Subdomains of searchencrypt.com are set as Home- or Search-pages by PUPs and Rogue.SearchEncrypt.
search site for searchencrypt.com
Malwarebytes blocks the domain searchencrypt.com because it is associated with PUPs.
Malwarebytes blocks the domain searchencrypt.com
Should users wish to visit a blocked Domain and exclude it from being blocked, they can add it to the exclusions list. Here’s how to do it.
- Open Malwarebytes for Windows.
- Click the Detection History
- Click the Allow List
- To add an item to the Allow List, click Add.
- Select Allow a website.
- Select Add a URL and enter the domain that you wish to exclude.
- Click on Done and the domain should appear in your Allow List.