The domain securybrowse.com was blocked because it was associated with malvertising and PUPs.
The domain securybrowse.com shows advertisements that lead to adware and potentially unwanted programs.
securybrowse.com promoting their browser extension (a search hijacker)
Malwarebytes blocks the domain securybrowse.com because it was associated with malvertising.
Malwarebytes blocks the domain securybrowse.com
Should users wish to visit a blocked Domain and exclude it from being blocked, they can add it to the exclusions list. Here’s how to do it.
- Open Malwarebytes for Windows.
- Click the Detection History
- Click the Allow List
- To add an item to the Allow List, click Add.
- Select Allow a website.
- Select Add a URL and enter the domain that you wish to exclude.
- Click on Done and the domain should appear in your Allow List.