The domain statdynamic.com was blocked because it is associated with a Trojan detected by Malwarebytes as Trojan.BitCoinMiner.
Several subdomains of statdynamic.com were caught to be hosting scripts and malware that are in use for malicious cryptocurrency mining.
Malwarebytes blocks the domain statdynamic.com because it is associated with a Trojan.
Malwarebytes blocks the domain statdynamic.com
Should users wish to visit a blocked Domain and exclude it from being blocked, they can add it to the exclusions list. Here’s how to do it.
- Open Malwarebytes for Windows.
- Click the Detection History
- Click the Allow List
- To add an item to the Allow List, click Add.
- Select Allow a website.
- Select Add a URL and enter the domain that you wish to exclude.
- Click on Done and the domain should appear in your Allow List.