Trojan.Adload is Malwarebytes’ detection name for a Trojan that is capable of opening a backdoor on the affected system for it to download and install adware or potentially unwanted programs (PUPs).
This Trojan can also gather information about the affected system, such as username and computer name, and send them to a remote location.
Malwarebytes protects users from Trojan.Adload by using real-time protection.
Malwarebytes blocks Trojan.Adload
Malwarebytes can detect and remove Trojan.Adload without further user interaction.
- Please download Malwarebytes to your desktop.
- Double-click MBSetup.exe and follow the prompts to install the program.
- When your Malwarebytes for Windows installation completes, the program opens to the Welcome to Malwarebytes screen.
- Click on the Get started button.
- Click Scan to start a Threat Scan.
- Click Quarantine to remove the found threats.
- Reboot the system if prompted to complete the removal process.
How to remove Trojan.Adload with the Malwarebytes Nebula console
You can use the Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Nebula console to scan endpoints.
Nebula endpoint tasks menu
Choose the Scan + Quarantine option. Afterwards you can check the Detections page to see which threats were found.
On the Quarantine page you can see which threats were quarantined and restore them if necessary.