Trojan.Agent.ED is Malwarebytes’ generic detection for Trojans that have not yet been classified, but they are dropped by exploit kits.
Type and source of infection
An exploit kit is a toolkit designed to facilitate the exploitation of client-side vulnerabilities most commonly found in browsers and their plugins in order to deliver malware on end users’ machines.
Malwarebytes protects users from Trojan.Agent.ED by using real-time protection.
Malwarebytes blocks Trojan.Agent.ED
Malwarebytes can detect and remove Trojan.Agent.ED without further user interaction.
- Please download Malwarebytes to your desktop.
- Double-click MBSetup.exe and follow the prompts to install the program.
- When your Malwarebytes for Windows installation completes, the program opens to the Welcome to Malwarebytes screen.
- Click on the Get started button.
- Click Scan to start a Threat Scan.
- Click Quarantine to remove the found threats.
- Reboot the system if prompted to complete the removal process.