Trojan.Clicker is Malwarebytes’ generic detection name for trojans that are used in click fraud.
Trojan.Clicker is a type of trojan that performs a form of ad fraud. These “clickers” continuously make connections to websites, consequently awarding threat actors with revenue on a pay-per-click bases.
Malwarebytes protects users from Trojan.Clicker by using real-time protection.
Malwarebytes blocks Trojan.Clicker
Malwarebytes can detect and remove Trojan.Clicker without further user interaction.
- Please download Malwarebytes to your desktop.
- Double-click MBSetup.exe and follow the prompts to install the program.
- When your Malwarebytes for Windows installation completes, the program opens to the Welcome to Malwarebytes screen.
- Click on the Get started button.
- Click Scan to start a Threat Scan.
- Click Quarantine to remove the found threats.
- Reboot the system if prompted to complete the removal process.