Trojan.Floxif is Malwarebytes’ detection name for a file-changing Trojan that targets Windows systems.
Trojan.Floxif can change legitimate files into infected files. Then the infected files act as a backdoor, giving the threat actor control over the machine.
Malwarebytes protects users from Trojan.Floxif by using real-time protection.
Malwarebytes blocks Trojan.Floxif
Malwarebytes can detect and remove Trojan.Floxif without further user interaction.
- Please download Malwarebytes to your desktop.
- Double-click MBSetup.exe and follow the prompts to install the program.
- When your Malwarebytes for Windows installation completes, the program opens to the Welcome to Malwarebytes screen.
- Click on the Get startedbutton.
- Click Scan to start a Threat Scan.
- Click Quarantine to remove the found threats.
- Reboot the system if prompted to complete the removal process.
Malwarebytes cannot restore the legitimate files that were infected. Depending on which files were changed or replaced, it can be a lot of work to undo the damage.