Trojan.MalPack.GS is Malwarebytes’ generic detection name for the packed payload delivered by the Grandsoft Exploit Kit. This Trojan has been responsible for, among others, the delivery of Ransom.GandCrab.
Malwarebytes protects users from Trojan.MalPack.GS by using real-time protection.
Malwarebytes blocks Trojan.MalPack.GS
Malwarebytes can detect and remove Trojan.MalPack.GS without further user interaction.
- Please download Malwarebytes to your desktop.
- Double-click MBSetup.exe and follow the prompts to install the program.
- When your Malwarebytes for Windows installation completes, the program opens to the Welcome to Malwarebytes screen.
- Click on the Get startedbutton.
- Click Scan to start a Threat Scan.
- Click Quarantine to remove the found threats.
- Reboot the system if prompted to complete the removal process.