The subdomain clk.verblife-5.co was blocked because it is associated with hijacks and fraud.
Webistes on the subdomain clk.verblife-5.co redirect visitors to fraudulent sites, like browlocks.
Malwarebytes blocks the subdomain clk.verblife-4.co because it is associated with hijacks.
Malwarebytes blocks the subdomain clk.verblife-5.co
Should users wish to visit a blocked Domain and exclude it from being blocked, they can add it to the exclusions list. Here’s how to do it.
- Open Malwarebytes for Windows.
- Click the Detection History
- Click the Allow List
- To add an item to the Allow List, click Add.
- Select Allow a website.
- Select Add a URL and enter the domain that you wish to exclude.
- Click on Done and the domain should appear in your Allow List.