The domain videojelly.com was blocked because it is involved in adware.
The site is heavily pushed by adware infections. Malwarebytes blocks these connections.
Malwarebytes blocks any connection to this domain
Should users wish to visit a blocked Domain and exclude it from being blocked, they can add it to the exclusions list. Here’s how to do it.
- Open Malwarebytes for Windows.
- Click the Detection History
- Click the Allow List
- To add an item to the Allow List, click Add.
- Select Allow a website.
- Select Add a URL and enter the domain that you wish to exclude.
- Click on Done and the domain should appear in your Allow List.