The Malwarebytes Enterprise Edition 1.2.1665 Maintenance Release is now live and ready for download!
In addition to the much-needed cosmetic face-lift in our program’s logo and icon, as seen above, the new Malwarebytes Enterprise Edition also features:
- Support for the installation of the management server on localized versions of Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 R2, and Windows Server 2012
- Client package has been updated to 126.96.36.1990 which introduces a new and exciting feature, archive scanning. Malwarebytes Enterprise edition now seeks out and destroys malware hidden deep in your .zip, .rar, and other archived files
Thanks to feedback from our corporate users, the Malwarebytes Enterprise Edition 1.2.1665 Maintenance Release contains overall improvement in usability including:
- Enhanced reliability of program signature updates with additional security checks
- Addressed database character limitation that prevented certain client computers from registering successfully to the management server
- Removed “Licensed Users” information on Admin tab/Overview pane as a short term solution to allow the purchase of additional user seats without having to enter a new license key
- Management server can now be installed using a remote database and then migrated over to another server with a different OS language/locale setting without any issues
- Eliminated the error “String was not recognized as a valid Date Time” during an attempt to update the signature database
The release can be downloaded using the link on the original email purchase order, if you do not have access to this purchase order please feel free to contact corporate support for assistance.
For more information or to inquire about Malwarebytes Enterprise Edition visit http://www.malwarebytes.org/business/enterprise/.