Last week, we gave a shout out to Safer Internet Day, passed around some tips for safe(r) public Wi-Fi use, and took a deep dive into Spigot browser hijackers. We had double the trouble in Mac land, with the defense industry coming under fire from rogue downloaders, and Microsoft office macro Malware.
- Deleted data lingers on.
- Unencrypted password theft.
- XSS problems affect Steam.
- A light is shone on AKBuilder.
- Smart TVs spy on their owners.
- Scammers go phishing for tax information.
- The NHS becomes a target for Ransomware.
- Phishes targeting cloud storage set to overtake financial scams in popularity.
Stay safe, everyone!