Last week on Malwarebytes Labs, we took a look at some new Mac malware, gave you a roundup of 2018 exploit kits, and dispensed some advice on sextortion scams. We also looked at the Cathay Pacific breach, groaned at the revival of an old browser trick, and explained how voting machines and elections are vulnerable to attack.
Other cybersecurity news
- More problems for British Airways (Source: IAG)
- “Please stop doing that” (Source: New York Times)
- Microsoft Office online video feature causes headaches (Source: Cymulate)
- North Korea and crypto scams (Source: Recorded Future)
- Webex meetings: desktop app flaw (Source: The Register)
- Leaving your data cache exposed (Source: YouTube video)
- Uninterruptible power supply vulnerability (Source: Bishop Fox)
- Dark web causes problems for merchants and consumers (Source: Help Net Security)
- Bad ads in Bing searches for Chrome (Source: How to Geek)
- Email: still an easy target (Source: ZDNet)
Stay safe, everyone!